Pictures, feelings and fictions from my summer trip in Japan.

dimanche 18 décembre 2011

Parks and gardens in Tokyo

HAMA RIKYU (浜離宮)








YOYOGI (代々木)
 




I use to sit here on the wet summer days and let the drizzle caress my skin. Never on sunny days: too many people, too many glances. On rainy grey days, the park is deserted. Sensations are more intimate then. Solitary.

I sit, don’t  know if it’s allowed. Maybe it’s an artistic and poetic work we shouldn’t touch?

I sit and turn my face toward the sky. I think of some of my dearest friends. 

I sit, and let the rain run on my cheeks, flow in my neck and slip under my shirt.
It’s like regaining my body, after the sun and warmth have damaged it.



Sounds of Yoyogi...



Tiny Garden and Parking in Nakano ((中野)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire