Pictures, feelings and fictions from my summer trip in Japan.

mardi 13 mars 2012

Soul

One year ago, I knew I was about to go to Japan in august for summer holidays. Happiness, joy !!!

A few days later, I heard about a tsunami devastating the Japanese coast and causing a huge nuclear disaster.

We didn’t change our plans, no matter what. Japan was waiting for us. We thought of nuclear danger, which would be far away from us – we had planned to go south already – and nothing pessimistic people could say would change our mind. 

No regret at all. This trip was one of the most important in my life. 

How come a place, so different and far from my own country, can speak to me as Japan did?
I don’t know at all. It’s a mystery, a miracle, a chance and an evidence. I could feel home in this wonderful country. Not only because of my fiancé next to me, or friends travelling with us.  The feelings were intense, soft and deep. Really deep.

So strong that I think I can remember every details and every moments  - I just have to dive in my mind and bring back some pieces, bright and colored pieces, light and happy pieces, warm and delightful memories.

And I wonder when I’ll go back to this incredible place my heart deeply cherishes now…
















  


 






Next to come : body.

2 commentaires:

  1. c'est étrange la photo qui me touche le plus, n'est pas la plus belle esthétiquement parlant mais celle dans laquelle je me projette physiquement de façon automatique. La 10ème en partant du haut. Cette légère contre-plongée dans le paysage d'un petit village, au bord d'une route avec cette rigole qui serpente. On s'y sent bizarrement chez soi.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Voilà, on peut se sentir chez soi comme par enchantement. Sans raison particulière.
    C'est pour ça que je mets certaines photos, bien qu'elles ne soient exceptionnelles, pour moi, elles évoquent un quelque chose.
    Je suis contente que celle-ci te touche !

    RépondreSupprimer