Pictures, feelings and fictions from my summer trip in Japan.

mercredi 26 octobre 2011

I wish I was a gardener!

Where to begin? Tokyo, Yakushima, river, trees, temples, deities, monkeys and waves, so many things to remember and share ! I can't order all these things according to a logical or chronological way. It wouldn't be me! Themes will pop up as my mood will dictate me.

So let's start with shops!

Tiny and lovely flowers shop, which immediately make me wish I had a garden...


Can you imagine that this little shop above, pictured in Kagoshima is closed because it's sunday?! Flowers and plants are out, nicely displayed with small price tickets, and nobody cares about possible thiefs. Because there is no theft at all? This is Japan!


Same kind of flower shop, in Tokyo, with small furnitures and little plants. Just cute !



This is not a café with a welcoming terrace. Nope ! It's a nice hairdressing salon, which proposes you a menu for your haircut, so chic !


Cat street in Tokyo, shopping fever to get !

Kawai creatures everywhere ! And a lot of french names, even when it means nothing at all ( not this one, but some are really weird! ).

And once again, small and decorative plants, along a small way to a tea place... Yes, japanese people have a delightful taste to make more attractive the slightest thing.

2 commentaires:

  1. Smooth and fresh! Let's keep on going to Japan!
    Arigato gozaimashita (-_-)
    But... Aren't you your own garden? Emm

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think you're right, Emm, and I also think I am lucky to meet some other gardeners in my garden...

    RépondreSupprimer